Wednesday, May 21, 2014NEW YORK -- CNN's Don Lemon, the 48-year-old openly gay news anchor, has attracted attention by adding his opinion to stories he's telling. His bosses are rewarding him with more airtime, and his visibility has increased…
Tuesday, December 31, 2013CNN's Don Lemon ended the "OutFront" broadcast on Monday night by commenting about Robin Roberts' coming out, and why it's important for other famous people to publicly come out as well.
Monday, October 22, 2012Don Lemon is a prime time national news anchor. He received an Edward R. Murrow award, one of the most prestigious honors for broadcast journalists.
Thursday, August 25, 2011CNN’s Don Lemon, guest hosting for the Joy Behar Show, followed up his inspiring conversation with a transgender panel by exploring Christianity’s view of being gay. His conversation featured Randy Roberts Potts, grandson of televangelist Oral…
Monday, May 16, 2011In his first television interviews since coming out publicly on Sunday night, CNN anchor Don Lemon talks about race, being abused as a child, and his sexuality.
Sunday, May 15, 2011Don Lemon, the weekend prime-time news anchor for CNN, has come out.
- Jussie Smollett: 'I'm gay -- but could fall in love with a woman'
- Gus Kenworthy: 'Coming out shouldn't be newsworthy'
- Ellen Page: 'Now I'm gay, I can't play a straight person?'
- This freshman just came out to his straight best friend -- who he's in love with
- 'Leaving the gay lifestyle takes more courage than coming out'