Wednesday, March 12, 2014ST, PETERSBURG, Russia -- The investigation into a November 2013 attack at a meeting of LGBT rights activists that left a man with the loss of vision in one eye, has been suspended, and will not…
- A real-life friendship between a male tiger and a goat is being decried in Russia as 'gay propaganda'
- 'Gay fish' festival banned in Russia
- Estonia gay partnership law comes into effect amid legal confusion
- Former Marshall University football player at center of W.Va. gay rights case
- Slovenians vote on whether to uphold same‑sex marriage law