- Thursday, February 25, 2016All eyes are on South Dakota Governor Dennis Daugaard as he deliberates whether to sign or veto a bill that would make students statewide use the bathroom of their gender assigned at birth rather than their…
- Thursday, February 25, 2016Fake resumes were sent to more than 800 job openings in New York, D.C., Tennessee and Virginia
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016Half of those bills are aimed at children.
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016A new report shows how queer folks face systemic discrimination from the criminal justice system.
- Sunday, February 21, 2016Opponents argued that counselors shouldn't be allowed to deny treatment of people in crisis because they are gay, transgender or practice a different religion.
- Saturday, February 20, 2016The bill could allow clerks to refuse to issue marriage licenses or judges refuse to perform ceremonies, and let businesses refuse services for same-sex weddings.
- Saturday, January 30, 2016Legislation that would require Utah judges to favor heterosexual couples over same-sex couples in adoptions or foster care placements is blatantly unconstitutional, say gay rights advocates.
- Sunday, January 24, 2016"I don't think it has much chance," GOP House Majority Leader Mike Cierpiot said of nondiscrimination legislation in his chamber, where several proposed bans are pending.
- Sunday, January 24, 2016A former Iowa women's field hockey coach has a "reasonable possibility" of proving that gender or anti-gay discrimination played a role in her firing.
A ‘psychic’ denied housing to this queer couple after sensing their ‘uniqueness.’ Now, they’re suing her.Wednesday, January 20, 2016But did she see it coming?