Design and Designers
Tuesday, April 22, 2014NEW YORK — Ellen DeGeneres is making a furniture design competition series for the HGTV network.
Wednesday, October 17, 2012Jean Paul Gaultier is a world-renowned French fashion designer best known for his avant-garde and haute couture designs. He redefined traditional Parisian elegance.
- 'Baker v. Nelson' same-sex marriage pioneer hails U.S. Supreme Court ruling
- German museum launches exhibit documenting 150 years of gay history
- New York City grants landmark status to Stonewall Inn
- Philadelphia July 4th events to recall bold 1965 gay rights protest
- Case of same-sex couple to receive marriage license in 1971 reverberates today