Tuesday, October 29, 2013JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. -- The Missouri Supreme Court on Tuesday ruled against a Highway Patrol trooper's same-sex partner who was seeking survivor benefits after his partner was killed in the line of duty.
Tuesday, July 23, 2013JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. -- The U.S. Supreme Court decision about federal benefits for gay couples has prompted the Missouri Supreme Court to take a second look at a pending case.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. -- The Missouri Supreme Court heard oral arguments Wednesday in the case that could allow same-sex partners of state employees to receive death benefits from the state's pension system.
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination
- Registration opens for the 2016 North America OutGames in St. Louis
- This bill would ask police to record "perceived" sexual orientation of drivers
- Missouri AG candidate wants exemptions for same-sex marriage
- 75% of jurors who convicted HIV-positive Michael Johnson think being gay is a sin