Friday, January 31, 2014HONOLULU -- A state judge in Hawaii has thrown out a lawmaker's challenge to the state's new marriage equality law, declaring that the law that took effect in December is constitutional.
Thursday, November 7, 2013HONOLULU -- A Hawaii judge has rejected a move to block lawmakers from legalizing gay marriage in a special session, but said he'll hear the challenge if a law is passed.
Monday, October 28, 2013HONOLULU -- Hawaii's battle over same-sex marriage brought state lawmakers back to work Monday after the governor called a special session that could make the islands a wedding destination for more couples.
Tuesday, October 15, 2013HONOLULU -- Hawaii's attorney general has issued a legal opinion saying state lawmakers can pass a gay marriage bill without amending the Hawaii Constitution.
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose