Thursday, January 28, 2016A bill to extend civil rights to gay, lesbian and bisexual — but not transgender — people will most likely be taken up by the full chamber.
Tuesday, January 5, 2016Republicans in Indiana aren't in agreement on extending state civil rights protections to include sexual orientation and gender identity.
Friday, February 21, 2014INDIANAPOLIS — The top Republicans in the Indiana Senate removed a conservative senator from a leadership position this week in the wake of an intraparty fight over amending the state's constitution to ban gay marriage.
Thursday, January 30, 2014INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indiana Senate's leader is placing the proposed state constitutional ban on same-sex marriage with a committee he controls for vetting.
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose