Monday, July 20, 2015He claims his faith leads him to believe in "traditional marriage," but that the constitution allows for both traditional and same sex marriage.
Monday, July 28, 2014The rules have changed yet again this week in Colorado, with new rulings on marriage from multiple courts. New polls show growing support for equality in western states, but multiple Attorneys General have filed new briefs…
Monday, July 21, 2014U.S. Rep. David Jolly (R-Fla.), a Tampa Bay-area Republican, said Monday he supported last week's ruling by a Monroe County, Fla., judge who said Florida's ban on same-sex marriage is discriminatory and violates gay people's right…
- Florida gay rights bill won't advance after Senate stalemate
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- Georgia House OKs bill protecting clergy who refuse to perform same-sex weddings
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples