Sunday, December 21, 2014Entertainer Elton John and longtime mate David Furnish officially married Sunday on the ninth anniversary of the day they entered into a civil partnership.
Saturday, March 29, 2014LONDON -- Elton John and David Furnish say they plan to exchange vows for a second time to celebrate the legalization of same-sex marriage in the United Kingdom.
Sunday, October 20, 2013LOS ANGELES -- Jamie Foxx and Elton John are among a number of celebrities participating in a new public service announcement to raise awareness for homeless LGBT youth of Los Angeles.
Tuesday, October 15, 2013NEW YORK — Elton John has honored Hillary Rodham Clinton for her work to help those affected by HIV/AIDS at an annual event for his foundation.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010Elton John and partner David Furnish announced they have become parents after a surrogate mother gave birth to their son on Christmas day. But amid notes of congratulations, the New York Post has come under fire…
- Elton John to Donald Trump: 'Stop using my music'
- Wrongful death lawsuit against Caitlyn Jenner dismissed
- Surrogate mom accused of telling couples their babies died, and then selling them
- To battle homophobia, straight celebs pose as gay couples
- Elton John: 'We don't really know anything about David Bowie'