- Wednesday, December 2, 2015Standing at 4'3, David Funes has come to embrace his small stature. In fact, he says it's come in surprisingly handy when he's looking to meet men.
- Friday, January 30, 2015Sports enthusiasts visiting Glendale, Ariz., for Super Bowl XLIX will be greeted by two 48- by 14-foot digital billboards hoping to spark conversation about equality and acceptance in sports.
- Saturday, January 24, 2015The federal government has spent nearly half a million dollars studying gay hookup apps to determine whether they increase the likelihood that gay men will engage in risky sexual behavior.
- Monday, December 1, 2014BEIJING --- By day, Ma Baoli was a high-ranking officer in a seaside city police force. By night, he ran a website for gay people to share experiences and on which he spoke under a pseudonym…
- Sunday, September 28, 2014For gay men in the dozens of countries that criminalize their sex lives, social networking can be a blessing or a curse. High-tech dating apps and social media have enabled countless men to expand their circles…
- Friday, September 6, 2013LGBT teenagers are at much greater risk of dating abuse than their heterosexual counterparts, with transgender teens especially vulnerable to victimization, according to a report issued Friday by the Urban Institute.
- Sunday, February 17, 2013Neil Clark Warren, the Christian co-founder of the dating site eHarmony, said he's "tired" of the debate over marriage equality for gays and lesbians, and blamed same-sex marriage for damaging his company.