Tuesday, June 10, 2014DANVILLE, Ky. -- The Danville, Ky., City Commission has approved an LGBT rights ordinance, though it includes an exemption for religious organizations. Officials voted 4-1 on Monday in favor of the ordinance that makes it illegal…
Thursday, May 29, 2014DANVILLE, Ky. -- The Danville, Ky., city commission has advanced an ordinance that would make it illegal to discriminate based on sexual orientation or gender identity in cases of employment, housing or public accommodations.
Tuesday, January 28, 2014DANVILLE, Ky. — An ordinance that would prevent discrimination based on sexual orientation is being drafted in Danville, Ky.
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- Kentucky to pay $1.1 million to lawyers in gay marriage case
- Kim Davis to attend president's final State of Union Address
- Michigan elections board approves formatting of LGBT rights petition