Saturday, February 15, 2014SOCHI, Russia — A campaign to draw attention to Russia's anti-gay laws isn't gaining traction among Olympic athletes, who so far have avoided saying or doing anything to protest the measures.
- A real-life friendship between a male tiger and a goat is being decried in Russia as 'gay propaganda'
- This is why we still need gay sports teams
- Int'l Olympic Committee relaxes guidelines on transgender athletes
- 'Gay fish' festival banned in Russia
- Turkish football federation fined for outing, firing gay referee