Wednesday, April 16, 2014A Republican super PAC aimed at supporting pro-gay marriage GOP candidates raised a strong $2.75 million in the first quarter of 2014, but gay Republicans candidates for U.S. Congress fell short in fundraising.
Sunday, January 19, 2014Dan Innis' husband persuaded him to run for the U.S. House. It didn't matter that Innis, a former business school dean, faced an aggressive Democratic incumbent, GOP colleagues who oppose his right to marry, and history…
- Do the majority of Americans still get angry about LGBTQ rights?
- Gays are by driven by a 'demonic spirit of lust' to persecute Christians
- Several GOP candidates think Ted Cruz is too soft on gay marriage
- Ted Cruz blames 'transgendered leftist activist' for Planned Parenthood shootings
- Why are gay members of Congress supporting GOP bill to restrict Syrian refugees?