Crate & Barrel
Wednesday, March 6, 2013Welcome to the latest in gay imagery in mainstream advertising, where LGBT people have been waiting for a larger helping of fairness, or at least something other than punchlines and cliches.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013Home furnishings retailer Crate & Barrel is the latest national retailer to prominently feature a same-sex couple in its advertising. Its latest catalog, “January Inspiration 2013″ catalog includes an “Us & Always” page of ideas for…
- Burning Man may sue Quiznos over lighthearted parody ad
- Major clothing retailer includes five trans people in new campaign
- 'One Million Moms' attacks LGBT-inclusive Chobani, Tylenol pride month ads
- Walmart urges Arkansas governor to veto anti-gay religious freedom bill
- IKEA stops online Russian magazine due to gay propaganda law