Saturday, February 28, 2015Despite a perception that he’s the most LGBT-friendly Republican in the field of potential presidential candidates, Jeb Bush said Friday he remains opposed to same-sex marriage, reports The Washington Blade.
Sunday, March 9, 2014Conservative columnist Ben Carson, who last year likened gays to pedophiles and compared homosexuality to bestiality, said Saturday "gay people should have the same rights as everyone else ... but they don’t get extra rights, they…
Friday, March 7, 2014OXON HILL, Md. — Some of the GOP's most prominent conservatives insisted Friday that Republicans should emphasize hot-button social issues like abortion and gay marriage in this year's midterm elections, exposing an ideological divide within a…
Friday, February 19, 2010Here’s another homophobic loudmouth looking for his fifteen minutes of fame on Fox News: During a lightning round of two-minute speeches by young activists at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, DC. today, Ryan Sorba,…
- Do the majority of Americans still get angry about LGBTQ rights?
- Gays are by driven by a 'demonic spirit of lust' to persecute Christians
- Several GOP candidates think Ted Cruz is too soft on gay marriage
- Big political lessons we learned in 2015
- Mike Huckabee: Ted Cruz isn't homophobic enough to be President