Monday, June 30, 2014WASHINGTON -- The Supreme Court ruled Monday that some corporations can hold religious objections that allow them to opt out of the new health law requirement that they cover contraceptives for women. The justices’ 5-4 decision…
Wednesday, May 8, 2013RALEIGH, N.C. — A bill restricting teenagers’ access to medical and mental health care initially scheduled to be voted on in the North Carolina House of Representatives on Wednesday was taken off the calendar and sent…
Thursday, March 8, 2012SALT LAKE CITY -- Utah's Republican dominated legislature on Tuesday passed a measure that makes teaching sex education optional for the state's schools, and prohibits any instruction about homosexuality or the use of contraception.
- Virginia panel OKs bill mandating school restroom use based on biological sex
- Critics: Utah bill favoring heterosexual parents in adoptions is 'unconstitutional'
- Utah proposal would protect LGBTQ people from hate crimes
- 5-year-old gender non-conforming student spurs debate at Minnesota charter school
- School for LGBT youth called first of its kind in Georgia