College of Arms
Sunday, May 11, 2014LONDON -- Britain's gay couples have taken a step forward — into the Middle Ages. Like blue-blooded families down the centuries, they can now have their own coats of arms.
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'