Friday, February 7, 2014During the U.S. broadcast of the opening ceremony of the 2014 Winter Olympics on Friday, Chevrolet will join Coca-Cola in in running television advertisements with diverse casts that include gay families.
Monday, February 3, 2014You have been deservedly under fire for your sponsorship of the Sochi Olympics. Now you have shown great courage in the United States on behalf of diversity. There are those who are cynical that…
Sunday, February 2, 2014Coca-Cola on Sunday became the first advertiser to show a gay family in a Super Bowl television commercial.
- Viewers are angry at Beyoncé and Coldplay for 'promoting homosexuality' at the Super Bowl
- Hallmark features gay and lesbian couples in brand-new Valentine Day's ads
- Idris Elba: Lack of diversity is not just a US problem
- 'SWAT teams must raid the homes of gay couples and seize the children'
- Santorum: Economy won't heal until all the children have straight parents