Clark County NV
Thursday, January 8, 2015The county's Marriage License Bureau has handed out nearly 19,500 licenses since early October, including for same-sex couples. It typically issues more than 80,000 annually.
Thursday, October 9, 2014LAS VEGAS -- A dizzying legal wrangle is over in the wedding capital of the world as same-sex couples began receiving marriage licenses in Las Vegas and other Nevada cities on Thursday afternoon. Same-sex couples cheered…
Wednesday, April 2, 2014LAS VEGAS -- The Clark County, Nev., Republican Party edited its official platform statement over the weekend to remove a section defining marriage as a union between a man and a woman, cut out a statement…
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'