Friday, February 14, 2014SAN FRANCISCO -- San Francisco prosecutors say a man has been found guilty for an attack on a woman during the city's gay pride festivities that was caught on surveillance video.
- The victim of a hate crime created this powerful video about love
- At brutal stabbing trial, mother testifies her son isn't antigay
- San Francisco police recite pledge to root out intolerance
- California bill would open all single-stall restrooms to anyone
- This gay couple's hockey match kiss was captured on KissCam. Rousing cheers ensued.