Wednesday, November 19, 2014This week, Russian authorities dealt what may be the greatest blow to LGBT rights advocates since Vladimir Putin signed into law the infamous ban on “gay propaganda in the vicinity of minors.”
Saturday, February 22, 2014NIZHNY TAGIL, Russia -- A Russian court on Friday dismissed the case against a freelance journalist who founded an online LGBT teen support group, ruling that it found no evidence that she had been promoting "non-traditional…
- A real-life friendship between a male tiger and a goat is being decried in Russia as 'gay propaganda'
- 'Gay fish' festival banned in Russia
- Estonia gay partnership law comes into effect amid legal confusion
- Slovenians vote on whether to uphold same‑sex marriage law
- Maxim magazine's Russian version "forgives" these celebs for being gay