- Tuesday, November 17, 2015"What? It’s up to me to identify deserving minorities?" the Supreme Court Justice asked during a recent speech.
- Wednesday, October 28, 2015"I had a little boy," Fogle boasts. "It was amazing. It just felt so good."
- Tuesday, August 25, 2015The victim claims Rev. Manuel Espinoza told him "Don't worry. This is what God wants."
- Wednesday, August 19, 2015The government has agreed not to seek a sentence of more than 12½ years in prison, and Fogle has agreed not to ask for less than five years
- Thursday, August 6, 2015Charges could be dismissed if he doesn't testify.
Why I want Pope Francis to write a requiem for Gabriel Fernandez, the boy tortured to death for appearing gaySaturday, November 22, 2014There is a story that I have felt compelled to write for three months. I have not written it because I have found it difficult to find the words. I have the words. I have the…
- Saturday, November 1, 2014A man accused in the beating and torture death of an 8-year-old boy he and his mother perceived to be gay, has rejected a plea deal to murder charges that would have avoided him the death…
- Wednesday, October 29, 2014Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty against a couple charged with beating to death the woman's 8-year-old son.
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014PALMDALE, Calif. -- Graphic grand jury testimony reveals details of the abuse suffered by an 8-year-old Los Angeles County boy who was allegedly battered to death by his mother and her boyfriend. Court documents made public…
- Thursday, November 14, 2013On today's "Pray In Jesus Name" program, "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt said gay couples "crave" to adopt "the children of heterosexual couples" so that they can raise and recruit them into the "homosexual lifestyle."