Friday, February 7, 2014During the U.S. broadcast of the opening ceremony of the 2014 Winter Olympics on Friday, Chevrolet will join Coca-Cola in in running television advertisements with diverse casts that include gay families.
- Int'l Olympic Committee relaxes guidelines on transgender athletes
- Idris Elba: Lack of diversity is not just a US problem
- Gay actor takes role of gay character in controversial new show
- Ab Fab films comes under fire for hiring white actor to play Japanese character
- Pastor: Popular children's show is turning kids gay