- Sunday, February 16, 2014Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton said Sunday that the gay-rights cause made "incredible progress" on political and legal fronts in 2013, but progress should not be mistaken for success.
- Tuesday, May 28, 2013KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia — Chelsea Clinton said Tuesday she plans to become increasingly involved in the international health projects of her father's foundation and to speak out for gay rights.
- Monday, April 29, 2013WASHINGTON -- A groundbreaking pronouncement from NBA veteran Jason Collins - "I'm gay" - reverberated Monday through Washington, generating accolades from lawmakers on Twitter and a supportive phone call from President Barack Obama.
- Saturday, May 5, 2012Former U.S. President Bill Clinton has recorded a "robo call" to mobilize North Carolinians to vote in opposition to Amendment One, a proposed constitutional ban on same-sex marriage.
- Thursday, May 5, 2011Former President Bill Clinton, who in 1996 signed the Defense of Marriage Act into law, has announced his support for marriage equality, joining the campaign to legalize same-sex marriage in New York state.