Charles Van Zant
Tuesday, May 20, 2014MILTON, Fla. -- Florida's education commissioner on Tuesday rejected an assertion by a state lawmaker that a standardized testing organization aims to make public school students homosexual.
Monday, May 19, 2014A Florida Republican state lawmaker says new "common core" educational standards are designed to turn all school children gay.
- Palm Bay, Fla., city council votes down LGBT rights ordinance
- Virginia panel OKs bill mandating school restroom use based on biological sex
- Have you heard of the Pastor Protection Act?
- Grindr user kidnapped at gunpoint and robbed by three teens
- Is the "growing complacency" among non-LGBTQ Americans our greatest threat to full equality?