Thursday, February 14, 2013NEW YORK -- A 23-year-old man has been charged with the murder of Joseph Benzinger, a 54-year-old gay man who was found strangled on Saturday in a Queens, N.Y. motel.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013The New York City Anti-Violence Project (AVP) said Wednesday that it has learned of two brutal murders of gay men in New York City that occurred over a three-day span of time.
- New York moves to stop conversion therapy for gay youth
- In NYC, meth use is once again on the rise among gay men
- After accusations of cheating, Chicago man stabs his boyfriend to death
- Antigay pastor James David Manning is about to lose his church
- Transgender woman claims she was harassed at Times Square restaurant; inaction from management