Thursday, December 27, 2012Two Republican members of the U.S. House have announced their support for repeal of the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), the federal law that defines marriage as between one man and one woman.
- U.S. congressman introduces first federal bill to ban conversion therapy
- U.S congresswoman demands FTC investigation of 'gay conversion therapy' practices
- Lawmakers introduce resolution calling for federal protections for LGBT Americans
- GOP lawmaker introduces bill to strip federal courts of power to rule on marriage equality
- U.S. House committee won't consider resolution to kill D.C. LGBT students' rights law