Champaign County IL
Thursday, February 27, 2014BLOOMINGTON, Ill. -- McLean County, Ill., Clerk Kathy Michael says she hopes to be issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples by the middle of next week, months ahead of the June 1 date when Illinois' marriage…
Wednesday, February 26, 2014URBANA, Ill.-- A second Illinois county has begun issuing same-sex marriage licenses ahead of a new state law that takes effect June 1.
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption