Friday, February 21, 2014Arizona state lawmaker Chad Campbell, an LGBT rights advocate and vocal opponent of a bill passed in the state legislature that would allow for religious discrimination against LGBT people, appeared on CNN on Friday to discuss…
- Bill would toss adoption preference for heterosexual couples
- Arizona to pay $300,000 to lawyers in same‑sex marriage case
- Lebanese man threatened by Islamophobe on Grindr: 'I'll kick your a** back to Iraq'
- Arizona 'pregnant man' is sentenced for disorderly conduct
- Radio presenter quits show after confronting guest's antigay stance