Central Conference of American Rabbis
Wednesday, June 4, 2014CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Central Conference of American Rabbis (CCAR) and the Alliance of Baptists are are joining as plaintiffs in a federal lawsuit challenging North Carolina’s ban on same-sex marriage. The United Church of Christ…
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'