Saturday, December 6, 2014Gay rights activists in Wyoming hope the recent court victory affording them the right to marry will give them momentum as they push to outlaw anti-LGBT discrimination.
Monday, February 10, 2014CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- A Laramie lawmaker is pushing legislation to change Wyoming state law to allow same-sex marriages.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Two same-sex marriage/civil union bills introduced in the Wyoming legislature this week by the state’s only openly lesbian lawmaker are receiving bipartisan support. State Rep. Cathy Connolly (D-Laramie) is sponsoring House Bill 168,…
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- Palm Bay, Fla., city council votes down LGBT rights ordinance
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption