Catherine Corte Masto
Friday, February 14, 2014NORFOLK, Va. — The day after a federal judge struck down Virginia's gay-marriage ban, state Attorney General Mark Herring wasn't vowing to appeal or insisting his state's law was sound.
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- Virginia panel OKs bill mandating school restroom use based on biological sex
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption