Carson City NV
Tuesday, January 28, 2014CARSON CITY, Nev. -- Carson City is withdrawing its opposition to a lawsuit challenging Nevada's ban on same-sex marriage, citing a recent ruling from a federal appeals court.
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- Georgia House OKs bill protecting clergy who refuse to perform same-sex weddings
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'