Friday, May 16, 2014PORTERVILLE, Calif. -- A central California mayor says bullying victims should toughen up, "grow a pair" and defend themselves, sparking anger among some city officials and gay rights advocates.
- At brutal stabbing trial, mother testifies her son isn't antigay
- California bill would open all single-stall restrooms to anyone
- Parents: Students ridiculed during anti-bullying workshop
- This gay couple's hockey match kiss was captured on KissCam. Rousing cheers ensued.
- San Diego police officer fatally shoots gay man; his third shooting since 2013