- Sunday, March 20, 2016Panasonic, the first major Japanese company to start recognizing same-sex partnerships in its ranks, has gotten both praise and harshly negative responses to the new policy.
- Monday, February 22, 2016Panasonic Corp. says it will recognize same-sex marriages in its employment policies in a rare move for a major Japanese manufacturer.
- Monday, July 13, 2015A majority of small business owners believe companies shouldn't be allowed to withhold goods or services from lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender people based on an owner's religious beliefs, according to a survey released Monday.
- Monday, June 22, 2015IBM has cancelled Monday's ribbon-cutting for its new National Service Center in Baton Rouge because of Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal's executive order protecting those who object to same-sex marriage.
- Friday, June 19, 2015Google — one of the world's most powerfully visible corporate LGBT advocates — is out with a new spot for Pride Month that tells the deeply poignant story of a transgender man and the small business…
- Tuesday, June 9, 2015"To Target, pride doesn’t just start and end in June, it is a year-round commitment. And this year, we’re going all out..."
Franklin Graham urges boycott of LGBT-friendly businesses for promoting ‘moral decay, Godless lifestyle’Tuesday, June 9, 2015Rev. Franklin Graham is calling for a boycott of gay-friendly businesses, beginning by pulling his ministry’s accounts from Wells Fargo after the bank ran an ad featuring a same-sex couple.
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015After the state faced widespread backlash over measures critics cast as anti-gay, several Arkansas cities worried about the economic fallout are challenging the new laws by expanding their anti-discrimination protections.
- Saturday, April 18, 2015IBM's top North Carolina executive has told state lawmakers and Gov. Pat McCrory that the corporation strongly opposes proposed legislation supporters say protects religious convictions and opponents worry allows discrimination against LGBT people.