Tuesday, February 25, 2014BUENOS AIRES, Argentina — A same-sex couple from Russia's Olympic city of Sochi has married in Buenos Aires and plan to seek asylum in Argentina.
Saturday, November 14, 2009Update: 11/30/09 – Judge puts Latin America’s first gay wedding on hold. An Argentine judge has granted a gay couple permission to get married, setting a precedent that could pave the way for the Catholic country…
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage