Brookdale Senior Living
Friday, January 31, 2014HARTFORD, Conn. — A Tennessee-based company that is a target of a sex discrimination complaint in Connecticut says it's changing its policy and will provide health coverage to the spouses of same-sex couples.
Tuesday, January 28, 2014HARTFORD, Conn. — A Connecticut physical therapist has filed a sex discrimination complaint against the West Hartford senior living center where she works, saying she is being illegally denied health benefits for her wife.
- Lawsuit: This woman was denied access to the women's locker room at Sanford Health Hospital
- NYC proposes $23 million more in HIV health care
- Right-Wing activist's mysterious death linked to Yale threesome gone wrong
- Kansas opens state workers' health plan to same-sex spouses
- Benefits offered for same-sex spouses of Texas state workers