Monday, November 17, 2014FORT WORTH, Texas -- A federal judge has sentenced a North Texas man to more than 15 years in federal prison after he pleaded guilty to kidnapping and severely beat a gay man he met through…
Friday, June 20, 2014FORT WORTH, Texas -- A North Texas man has pleaded guilty to a kidnapping charge, admitting that he abducted and severely beat a gay man he met through an online service.
Friday, February 21, 2014DALLAS — Federal prosecutors have charged a 19-year-old North Texas man of a hate crime for an attack that left a gay man hospitalized for 10 days with skull and face fractures.
- Utah Senate panel OKs bill adding LGBT protections to hate crime law
- Texas Attorney General faces ethics charges over same-sex marriage opinion
- Transgender Texas prison inmates can start hormone therapy
- This flier claims homosexuals are responsible for the Holocaust
- Teen beaten in homophobic, racist attack