Friday, March 27, 2015Eleven GOP senators, many of whom face competitive re-election fights in 2016, supported the amendment offered by Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii).
Friday, January 31, 2014WASHINGTON -- U.S. Sens. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) and Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) on Thursday introduced legislation to correct the records of service members discharged from the U.S. military solely due to their sexual orientation prior to the…
Sunday, August 18, 2013HONOLULU — The state's four-member congressional delegation issued statements Friday urging Hawaii lawmakers to pass immediately a state measure for marriage equality.
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage