Friday, August 29, 2014BOZEMAN, Mont. -- Five Bozeman residents are suing the city, the mayor and city commissioners arguing the city did not have the legal authority to enact an ordinance that prohibits discrimination based on a person's sexual…
Tuesday, June 3, 2014BOZEMAN, Mont. — Bozeman city commissioners have adopted an ordinance that prohibits discrimination in the workplace, housing and public accommodations based on a person's sexual orientation or gender identity. Commissioners voted unanimously on Monday to adopt…
Tuesday, May 13, 2014BOZEMAN, Mont. -- Bozeman city leaders have given their initial backing to a measure creating protections for its LGBT citizens.
Monday, September 5, 2011I’ve written about the importance of Rural Pride Celebrations before — but if you want to see it firsthand, or if you ever wondered what the 2011 Montana Pride Celebration was like, well wonder no more.
- LGBT rights activists march in New Delhi parade
- Transgender girl is Missouri high school's homecoming queen
- Two men walk down the streets of Jerusalem holding hands.
- Montana's unenforceable same‑sex marriage ban to remain in state constitution
- Rainbow Facebook photos: Armchair activism or shifting tide?