Bosnia and Herzegovina
Monday, February 3, 2014SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina — Police are being criticized for failing to provide adequate security for a gay film festival in Sarajevo that was attacked by a dozen masked men.
Friday, July 26, 2013SARAJEVO, Bosnia and Herzegovina -- The House of Representatives of Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) on Thursday adopted a bill criminalizing incitement to hate crime inclusive of of gender identity and sexual orientation.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010A retired U.S. general has apologized for saying that Dutch troops failed to prevent the Srebrenica massacre because openly gay soldiers were included in their UN peace-keeping force. In testimony at a Senate hearing on March…
Friday, March 19, 2010A retired U.S. general has told senators that the Dutch policy of allowing gays to serve openly in its military was partly to blame for its failure to prevent the 1995 Srebrenica massacre. In testimony
- These gay grandfathers just got married after 46 years together
- Obama marks 5 years since end of 'don't ask, don't tell'
- Study: Far more men are raped in the military than reported by Pentagon
- Mike Huckabee: Allowing transgender people into the military will turn it into a "social club"
- Pentagon will start dismantling military's transgender ban on Monday