Boone County MO
Tuesday, December 9, 2014Boone County, Mo., employees who are in legally recognized same-sex marriages are now eligible for survivors benefits.
Monday, May 5, 2014COLUMBIA, Mo. -- A Boone County, Mo., judge has granted what is believed to be the first same-sex divorce in Missouri, which has a constitutional amendment against recognizing same-sex marriages.
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose