Sunday, May 31, 2015Educators and parents in southern Indiana are calling for more training and awareness of the needs of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender students after a high school's failed attempt to establish a "Straight Pride" club.
Friday, February 1, 2013BLOOMINGTON, Ind. — The mayor of Bloomington presided over a symbolic "wedding" ceremony for 13 same-sex couples to protest a proposed constitutional amendment banning gay marriage in Indiana.
Sunday, April 17, 2011A jury in Indiana has convicted Michael Griffin, an ex-Marine, for the murder of 53-year-old Don Belton, an openly gay professor at Indiana University.
Sunday, January 3, 2010Monroe County Prosecutors have officially charged 25-year-old Michael Griffin in the murder of an Indiana University professor. A neighbor found the body of 53-year-old Don Belton in his Bloomington home on December 28, reports WYHR-TV. When…
- Indiana Governor won't say if he would have signed failed gay rights bill
- Indiana businesses fear backlash over gay rights bill's failure
- Indiana lawmakers face deadline to keep gay rights bill alive
- After accusations of cheating, Chicago man stabs his boyfriend to death
- Indiana Senate leader says LGB rights bill to be called for a vote