Thursday, March 27, 2014OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. – The Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals has reversed a county judge's refusal to grant a name change to a transgender person.
Monday, September 17, 2012An Oklahoma judge has repeatedly denied transgender women their petitions for a name change to reflect their female identity, ruling that the requests were made for a fraudulent purpose.
- Transgender woman bashed on NY subway and catches a photo of her attacker
- Trans man with Asperger's shot and killed by police in Arizona
- Virginia panel OKs bill mandating school restroom use based on biological sex
- Transgender Texas prison inmates can start hormone therapy
- Maine governor stops rules for protecting transgender students