Tuesday, July 21, 2015Their lawsuit erased Michigan's ban on gay marriage. Now, April DeBoer and Jayne Rowse will be getting married on August 22.
Friday, March 21, 2014DETROIT -- The judge who made history by throwing out Michigan's ban on same-sex marriage has been on the federal bench for 26 years.
Wednesday, October 16, 2013DETROIT — Same-sex couples queued up all afternoon at county courthouses, some even carrying wedding flowers. Then a federal judge deciding whether to throw out Michigan's gay marriage ban shocked everyone, saying simply: Wait 'til next
Wednesday, October 16, 2013DETROIT -- A federal judge stunned the courtroom Wednesday by saying he'll hold a trial before deciding whether to overturn Michigan's ban on same-sex marriage.
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- Georgia House OKs bill protecting clergy who refuse to perform same-sex weddings
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'