Arkansas for Equality
Friday, September 20, 2013LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- A proposal to repeal Arkansas' constitutional ban on gay marriage is one step closer to going before voters next year after the state's top lawyer approved a request Thursday to certify the…
Thursday, June 27, 2013LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- A group is asking the Arkansas attorney general's office to approve language for a ballot measure next year that would repeal the state's ban on gay marriage.
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- Georgia House OKs bill protecting clergy who refuse to perform same-sex weddings
- Fired: Gay teacher's sex video stolen, posted to school website
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples