Monday, January 20, 2014The day that Arkady Gyngazov's plane landed at Kennedy International Airport in New York, thugs and hooligans hired by the owner of the building in Moscow where the gay nightclub he helped managed is located, ripped…
- A real-life friendship between a male tiger and a goat is being decried in Russia as 'gay propaganda'
- 'Gay fish' festival banned in Russia
- Maxim magazine's Russian version "forgives" these celebs for being gay
- Russia HIV infection bucks trends as World AIDS Day marked
- US Embassy mocks Russian paper over fake 'outing' letter