Tuesday, April 22, 2014WASHINGTON -- A federal judge dismissed discrimination claims filed by the chief diversity officer of Gallaudet University, who was demoted after she signed an anti-gay marriage petition.
Monday, January 7, 2013WASHINGTON -- Gallaudet University has reinstated its chief diversity officer after a three-month paid suspension for signing a petition opposing Maryland’s same-sex marriage law.
Wednesday, October 10, 2012Gallaudet University has placed a senior administrator on leave after she reportedly signed a petition against Maryland’s same-sex marriage law.
- Transgender man fights denial of child visitation rights
- Transgender woman fatally shot in Maryland; suspect arrested
- Congressman's aid arrested after attacking his boyfriend with a knife and shovel
- Judge: Maryland prison mistreated transgender inmate
- Court: No visitation rights for woman after same-sex divorce