Allegheny County PA
Wednesday, July 2, 2014PITTSBURGH -- One western Pennsylvania county is pushing back a deadline for its employees to marry their same-sex partners in order for those partners to keep health care and other benefits.
Wednesday, June 25, 2014PITTSBURGH -- One western Pennsylvania county is cutting off benefits to same-sex partners of its employees unless they're married. Allegheny County officials say they're changing the policy now that a federal judge has allowed same-sex couples…
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption