Tuesday, November 24, 2015Owners of a wedding venue -- fined $13,000 for violating the New York's anti-discrimination law -- feel they should be allowed to follow their faith.
Sunday, September 13, 2015The board has approved new data collection where students who register can voluntarily self-identify their sexual orientation, gender identity and other status.
Wednesday, November 12, 2014ALBANY, N.Y. -- A rural New York wedding venue's owners have paid a $13,000 fine for refusing to host a lesbian couple's wedding, and have since stopped booking marriage ceremonies while their case is appealed. Liberty…
Sunday, June 22, 2014ALBANY, N.Y. -- The New York state Senate adjourned Friday without calling a vote on two LGBT-related bills passed by the Assembly -- one that would ban reparative therapy for minors, and another that would have…
Tuesday, May 10, 2011An estimated 1,000 gay-rights advocates rallied at the New York state capitol in Albany on Monday, hoping to convince the Republican-controlled Senate to legalize same-sex marriage this year.
- New York moves to stop conversion therapy for gay youth
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose